Friday, May 8, 2009

Why have a dog?

Sometimes I wonder why my neighbors have a dog...

Last night I was out with Little Man for a walk and I saw my neighbor's dog sitting in someone else's driveway on a leash. I was pretty sure I recognized him. Then I saw my neighbor and his daughter come around the corner about 5 houses down, they were looking for him, but definitely not in a rush!  

Then today we were leaving for errands and another neighbor had the dog cornered in the driveway because it had gotten loose again. My neighbors weren't home and they must have just left him in the yard. I feel horrible for this dog! I've seen Animal Control return him to them before, but I think it is probably only a matter of time before the poor thing gets run over. He is such a sweet terrier, I wanted to take him into my own house because it was so hot and no one was home! So, back to my main question, why have a dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment