Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scary World!

Today we went to the Aquarium, my Mom, Little Man and me.  We had a good time and it was nice enough to walk from building to building outside!  No rain after days of it, nice!  

Since Little Man is quite the walker now, I thought he would enjoy freedom from the stroller. Boy was I wrong!  I hadn't thought about how scary those loggerhead turtles could be when you aren't in the safe confines of a stroller.  Little Man immediately hid behind my legs and barely peeked out to look at the turtles.  They loved Little Man though, as soon as he would peek out one would come right over to us.  The second he would go into hiding they would be gone.  

So sweet, he's growing up so fast, gotta treasure the little moments!  Tonight we are off to SuJi again!  I love it, the aquarium and then sushi, you have to appreciate the circle of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment