Monday, May 4, 2009

So Rewarding....

Who could have known that cleaning could be so rewarding?  Since I've become a stay at home Mom I love a clean house even more.  I can't think of anything better than knowing the house is clean top to bottom and I can relax on my couch without having to think about cleaning, for a few days anyway.  Plus, I am absolutely in love with my vacuum, never thought I'd be saying that either.  It has Intelli-Clean, and it tells you when you need to vacuum a dirty area more.  When the area is dirty the lights on the vacuum go from orange to red, pretty typical in the high traffic areas.  But when everything is clean the lights go green.  So rewarding!  

Gosh, I feel like that lady in the Hoover commercial, dreaming about vacuums now.  Ok, I'm going to go relax in my clean house...

No comments:

Post a Comment