Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yarn and more yarn!

I have developed quite a passion for yarn. Little Man actually finds bags of yarn everywhere and brings them to me. I think he's trying to make sure I didn't forget I had it!

I already have a need to buy more though, I swear projects come out of everywhere... One of my friends recently told me she is expecting a boy, so that means I need some more cute boy yarn! But, before I go overboard in a yarn store frenzy, I need to decide what to make, a hat, booties, blanket? The possibilities are endless!

The basic point of my blog this time though, I'd like to know how to start getting a yarn company to send me yarn to test and review for them... Hmmmm.... somehow this would probably only feed the yarn addiction.

So, if anyone knows of a way to do this, please give me a heads up, I've always got 4 or 5 projects going at a time, but could definitely do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment