Sunday, June 21, 2009

Did you hear? Twilight from Edward's perspective!

I was surprised tonight when my sister-in-law told me about a leaked version of Twilight from Edward's perspective called "Midnight Sun," by Stephanie Meyer.  I guess she was drafting it and someone she had passed it on to gave it out, therefore she has decided to put it permanently on hold.  Since illegal versions could be found on the internet, Meyer posted what she had written so far on her website.  It is "Twilight," but from Edward's perspective instead of Bella's. 

For those of you who are "Twilight" fans, check out Stephanie Meyer's letter and the draft of the story.  I'm not finished, but wanted to share, so bummed we'll never see the complete version! Here's the link to Meyer's site,  http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html



No comments:

Post a Comment