Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Creepy

So last night, before I went to bed, I heard some noise on the side of the house.  Not a lot, but enough to worry me.  I turned out the lights and looked out, but of course with no light on that side of the house there wasn't much to see.  

Then this morning, taking out a diaper bag, what do I see in the trash can, but that someone had been going through our garbage!  I say someone, and not something, because a rodent couldn't have lifted up the garbage can lid and shut it after themselves.  There were open garbage bags with coffee filters out and banana peels.  I don't know what they were going through that for, at least we shred all documents.  I especially don't know why if they were looking for food they would pick the garbage can of a house with a little one.  Just the smell of poopy diapers when you open the lid is enough to make me hold my breath, I really can't see how someone could stomach the idea of looking for food in there.  There are plenty of homes around us with more enticing garbage cans I'm sure.  

Okay, enough creepiness for now, a police call has been made, hopefully that will be the end of that story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment