Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring, a time to Organize...

So this spring is a time where we are definitely getting ready for change this year!  We are working on putting our house on the market in the next month or two, due to a work transfer for my Hubby being just around the corner.  Moving to a new area in the fall, but we don't want to miss the spring market, which makes us realize we'll probably have a little bit of limbo time.  Meaning in between our real home here and then there, which we hope for of course, because it would mean our house sold!  Just thinking about it makes us realize there is just so much to do...

For one, even though I've been working on being organized, I just don't feel I'm organized enough.  One day I look at a section of the kitchen counter and it's a mess.  I clean it.  The next day I look at my desk and it's a mess.  I clean it.  Then Little Man says, "Mommy won't you just play with me?!"  How I wish I could be doing two things at once.  I have to remind myself to just take it one step at a time, it can get so overwhelming.  I just know I want everything spotless when our house shows.  Not easy with Little Man and Hubby running around making their own messes too!  However, Little Man is only small once and I know one day he won't want my attention, let alone my undivided attention.  So, I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with him, I don't know how I could get things done and still make special time for him if I didn't.

Also, I'd like to build up my Etsy shop a little more, how I wish I had the time, time, time.  There is only so much I feel I can do in a couple of evening hours that are free.  However, I know that the only way to sell on Etsy is to eventually advertise and it's not worth advertising if you don't have a lot of inventory for sale for the customers to see.  Kind of the chicken or the egg thing...

Well, tonight I organized my blog!  One of those things that has been on my to do list since I see it as my homepage every time I open the internet.  Now I can look at a cheerful spring/summer like design every time.  Now, I'm off to have some time to myself, relax and knit for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment