Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

Christmas is just around the corner, this year seems to have flown by!  This season is even more fun this year, since Little Man is really getting into the spirit of the season this year.  He only needs to hear a Christmas carol once or twice and then he knows it, right now it is a soundtrack of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," "Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer," (it started out as Reindolph, but that phase has already ended ;o( ) and "Run, Run Rudolph."  I love it!

The day before Thanksgiving Little Man and I were so excited to find our local station playing Christmas music on the way to school.  We were a whole car full of "WooHoos!"  I thought, finally I have my little Christmas partner in crime, even more reason for my Hubby to get into the Christmas mood!

I've decorated the house, switched the iPod to the Holiday genre and I've enjoyed a few of my fave egg nog lattes at Starbucks, now for decorating my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment