Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gaylyn's Designs on Etsy!

I've now set up my shop on Etsy, and just posted my first four items for sale.  My shop is called Gaylyn's Designs, of course and I specialize in sewn, knitted and crocheted pieces.

My first items are drawstring bags and zipper pouches.  I use drawstring bags while knitting and crocheting my other projects.  They are nice because they protect your work and they are easy to identify pick up and take-along anywhere.  I use my zipper pouches for taking along my craft notions, such as scissors, needles, stitch markers, tape measure and all.  This way my crafting tools are always handy!  I love the cute fabrics that help me remember which project is in which.

These can also make great reusable gift bags.  Those who receive them can use them for travel or their own crafting!

Check out my shop, I will be posting more for sale in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment