Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dreading some Knitting...



As much as I'm addicted to knitting there is one thing I've been dreading... joining seams.  I have worked so hard on knitting my second sweater out of a beautiful Debbie Bliss silk yarn that I'm really dreading if my sizing doesn't match on the final product! EEkkkk!!!! So much wasted time, but it's not even that I'm most scared of, it's more the wasted money if this doesn't end well!  

I keep on looking on the internet for info on joining seams, but as much as I read it seems like one of those things I'm just going to have to try for myself.  It does seem to be the most dreaded part of knitting for all knitters so at least I know I'm not alone!  Crazy, I know only knitters can probably relate to this post, but I needed to vent and Hubby is not at all interested in hearing about this.  I have blocked the knitting (see pics) , it's just a matter of knitting it all together. Wish me luck.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment