Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

I decided to take Little Man to the zoo today because our membership is about to expire and I just don't think it's worth renewing until the Tiger exhibit returns.  Hubby and I've been so disappointed that they didn't just relocate them, but they've shipped them out while they renovate the exhibit.  :o(  Can't wait to see them again in 2010!

Right now our favorite part of the zoo is the barnyard animals exhibit.  I just love when Little Man sees a rooster and goes "Caca!"  His version of "Cocka Doodle Doo!"  The cows are very cool to look at too, "Moo," but there is one animal that just scares Little Man..... the PIG!  I have to admit I was in shock the first time I saw this pig too, there is no other way to describe it, but HUGE!  It just lays there, the only way you can tell it is alive is that its stomach moves while it breathes. The look of terror on Little Man's face is just too much when I tell him it is a pig.  How can this thing compare to the perfect Little People pig he thinks of?  Off we go and he breathes a sigh of relief.  Yes, Little Man actually sighs now, it is the cutest!

On we went and Little Man got to enjoy his lunch while viewing the Giraffes and Ostriches, all in all a very relaxing morning.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment