Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saving $$$$, Little by Little...

Recently I was over at a friend's home for a playdate and saw that she had a great soap dispenser. It created foaming handsoap, which is great for little one's hands, out of liquid soap and water. I checked it out and saw that there was a fill line for soap and a fill line for water, then the pump did the work. So I started thinking any foaming handsoap dispenser should really work the same way, and I since I always have a couple around I gave it a try. Check it out for yourself, it's an awesome money saver since little hands would waste a lot of regular handsoap...

Take an empty foaming handsoap dispenser and fill it 1/6 with regular liquid handsoap. Then fill almost to the top with water, it may foam a bit. Put in the foaming pump and ta-da, you have created foaming handsoap. This is a great trick since a refill bottle of soap is usually about $5, a single bottle should last for about 2 years at least depending on how many people are in your household.

Just something I wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment